The subscription on the website www.vignadegliestensi.it owned by Società Agricola Vigna degli Estensi s.s. based in Senigallia (AN) - Italy processes personal data provided by users to send commercia email or to process orders and shipments and for the necessary communication during a period required by law.
1. Personal data controller, in compliance with GDPR - Reg. UE 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to as „Regulation“) is Stefano Bondanelli, legal representative of the company Società Agricola Vigna degli Estensi s.s. based in Senigallia (AN) - Italy (hereinafter referred to as „Controller“);
2. The contact details of the Controller are: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel.:+39 340 3726021;
3. Personal data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable natural person.
The source of personal data
1. Controller processes personal data spontaneously provided through the site www.vignadegliestensi.it for the shipping and accounting purposes and for the menagement of a possible purchase order . Personal data will not be made public and will not be transferred to other countries.
Purpose of data processing
Controller processes personal data of the Customer for following purposes:
1. Registration on the website www.vignadegliestensi.it;
2. For fulfillment of the possible electronic order created by Customer (name, address, e-mail, telephone number);
3. Sending periodic commercial information by email.
Duration of personal data storage
1. Controller stores personal data until the authorization granted is revoked ;
2. Controller must delete all personal data after the revocation of the authorization .
Recipients and processors of personal data
Third parties processing personal data of the Customer are subcontractors of the Controller. Services of these subcontractors are indispensable for the successful fulfillment of the contract to purchase and processing of the electronic order between Controller and Customer.
Subcontractors of the Controller are:
- Webnode AG (web platform of the site www.vignadegliestensi.it);
- Shipping company;
- Google Analytics (website analytics);
Rights of Customer
In compliance with the Regulation, Customer is entitled to:
1. The right of access to personal data;
2. The right to rectification of personal data;
3. The right to erasure of personal data;
4. The right to object to processing of personal data;
5. The right to data portability;
6. The right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data in writing or by e-mail sent to: email@example.com ;
7. The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in case of suspected breach of the Regulation.
Security of personal data
1. Controller declares to take all technical and organizational precautions necessary for the protection of personal data;
2. Controller has taken technical precautions to secure data storage spaces, in particular securing access to computer with a password, using antivirus software and performing regular maintenance of computers.
1. Joining the mailing list on the website www.vignadegliestensi.it Customer confirms to be informed about all the conditions of personal data protection and accepts them to the full extent;
2. Customer accepts these rules by ticking the checkbox in the mailing list form or in the order purchase;
3. Controller can update these Rules at any time. New, updated version has to be published on his website.
These Rules come into effect on 22/04/2020.